Afe Babalola University Screening exercise result for 1st batch is out, Click HERE to check for your admission status. The second set of screening is under way, the school management has released the list of screening centres for the second set of screening exercise for 2023/2024 admission year.
See below for the requirements and qualifications as stipulated by the school management.
See below for the screening details.
Afe Babalola University Screening Centres For Second Screening Exercise
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Port Harcourt Polytechnic, (formerly Rivers State College of Arts & Science), Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu
9. KADUNA: Divine Progress School, No. 47 Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Cost, Barnawa, Kaduna.
10. JOS: Plateau State Polytechnic Campus, Beside National Library, Jos, Plateau State.
- ASABA: Mastercare International School(of Advanced and Remedial Studies), 1 Dan Okenyi Street, Off Okpanam Road, beside Mac Dons Fastfood, Asaba, Delta State.
ABUAD Screening Requirements And Qualifications
- Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Print out of 2023 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change of University (for applicants changing to ABUAD)
- Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST ON EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporate and should arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences)
Hope this is well understood? please take note of the screening centres and follow the instructions as directed by ABUAD.
YOU WILL LIKE
>> Afe Babalola University Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
>> Afe Babalola University School Fees Schedule For New Students
>> Accredited List of Courses Offered in Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
>> Private Universities In Nigeria That Offers Medicine And Surgery Plus Requirements
>> Full List of Private Universities in Nigeria Plus Their Tuition Fees
Can my son attend the screening of ABUAD with a cut-off mark of 220 for computer engineering?
Can he attend the screening with ABUAD as his second choice university?
Will there be screening for him in November when he is back from writing WAEC and NECO exams?
Yes he will be able to attend the screening. But studying Computer Engineering with 220 at ABUAD is going to be a difficult one
My daughter is still in school writing her NECO Exam. Can she still have the opportunity for the screening . ABUAD is her first and second choice with the score of 271 in Jamb to study Law.
Yes she does have the opportunity. 271 for Law is very possible.
I applied for E screening can it be done with my laptop at home?
I did not choose ABUAD as my first choice but I’ve written their post utme…
Will I gain admission???
Yes you can still be admitted if you pass
When will the post utme result for ABUAD be out??
It is out already
I have not seen my own yet
Can someone still do post utme
It is late already