Maranatha University has announced the sale of her Post UTME admission form fee for 2022/2023 academic session at the cost of two thousand naira (2,000:00) only and application are being received for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Post UTME admission form is strictly for only candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into Maranatha University, Mgbidi first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Maranatha University Post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for Maranatha University post UTME form online via Maranatha University official web portal, the cost of Maranatha University post UTME admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Post UTME forms for 2022/2023 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Post UTME form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being published here.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- Maranatha University registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for Maranatha University post UTME screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on Maranatha University post UTME by current and past candidates
- Maranatha University post UTME form closing date
Below are the list of FAQ on Maranatha University Post UTME forms;
Is Maranatha University post form out?
How much is Maranatha University post UTME admission form?
When will Maranatha University Post UTME form be out?
Please when is Maranatha University post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if Maranatha University Post UTME registration is in progress
Please when is Maranatha University post UTME application form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for Maranatha University admission form?
|FAQs on Maranatha University Post UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Maranatha University Post UTME Forms|
|Is Maranatha University post UTME admission form out?||Maranatha University Post UTME form for registration is out.|
|When will Maranatha University post UTME admission forms be out?||Maranatha University Post UTME application form for 2022/2023 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Maranatha University UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be carried out online in compliance with the COVID-19 protocols.|
|Please I want to know if Maranatha University Post UTME registration is in progress?||Currently the Maranatha University Post UTME form registration online has started.|
|Please when is Maranatha University post form closing date?||Maranatha University Post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is Maranatha University Post UTME Form?||Maranatha University Post UTME admission form is two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only.|
|How can I apply for Maranatha University post UTME programme?||Maranatha University registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Maranatha University post UTME form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Kindly be informed that all admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements. Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements.
Please note that candidates with AR (Awaiting Result) ARE eligible to apply.
How To Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Screening Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application.
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled and you must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
Click HERE to start your application process.
Maranatha University Post UTME Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced the deadline for submission of all completed post UTME admission forms.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Maranatha University post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.