The management of College of Education, Agbor has announced the post UTME screening exam dates for 2020/2021 session for candidates that applied for COE AGBOR post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into College of Education, Agbor via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into COE AGBOR through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2020/2021 screening exercise will take place hopefully in February 2021 (Date not announced).
- COE AGBOR will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored at least 170 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- JAMB Result slip 2020/2021
- Receipt of payment of N2000.00 Post UTME
- A copy of the application
- Writing materials
- Birth Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Ordinary level results
- Nigeria Certificate in Education result (Direct Entry Candidates only).
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
COE AGBOR Post UTME Screening Date, Venue & Time
The designated screening centres for the applicants is COE AGBOR main campus.
Details as regards the exact venue and time per course shall be communicated as soon as the school gives an update.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards COE AGBOR post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2020/2021 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly