The management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has announced the post UTME screening exam dates for 2022/2023 session for candidates that applied for ABU post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into Ahmadu Bello University via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into ABU, Zaria through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2022/2023 screening exercise at ABU Zaria.
- ABU will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored at least 180 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
Candidates must come along with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Print out of the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
ABU, Zaria Post UTME Screening Dates, Venue & Time for 2022/2023 Session
The designated screening centres for the applicants is ABU Zaria main campus.
Details as regards the exact venue and time per course shall be communicated as soon as the school gives an update.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards ABU post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2022/2023 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly