The management of College of Education, Jalingo has announced the post UTME screening exam dates for 2022/2023 session for candidates that applied for COEZING post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into College of Education, Jalingo via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into COEZING through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2022/2023 screening exercise will take place hopefully in February 2022 (Date not announced).
- COEZING will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored at least 100 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
Applicants are expected to come along with the following to the Screening venue:
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Original and Photocopy of O\’Level certificates/Statement of Results (WAEC/NECO/SSCE)
- Two Passport photographs
- Certificate of indigeneship/Citizenship from your Local Government Area.
- Acknowledgement slip
COEZING Post UTME Screening Date, Venue & Time
The designated screening centres for the applicants is COEZING main campus.
Details as regards the exact venue and time per course shall be communicated as soon as the school gives an update.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards COEZING post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2022/2023 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly