The management of ABUAD (Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekitit) has just announced the the post UTME Form, screening dates and requirements for participating in the screening exercise.
Candidates admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) via UTME must have made the university as either their 1st or 2nd choice of institution during their UTME registration. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into ABUAD through a change of institution too.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2020/2021 screening exercise slated for Saturday, 22nd June, 2020 at 10:00am prompt.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Print out of the 2020 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
- MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
PORT HARCOURT: Chief Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, (Former Rivers State College of Arts and Sciences), Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
IBADAN: AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
ENUGU: Peters Palace Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki Airport Road, Emene, Enugu
Jos: Plateau State Polytechnic Campus, Beside National Lirbary, Jos, Plateau State.
Akwa Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State
Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No. 47 Mayeye Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Cost, Barnawa, Kaduna
Kano: Yandutse College Annex, No. 17 Yandutse Road, Audu Bako Way by State Road, Kano.
Asaba: Mastercare International School, 1 Dan Okenyi Street, Off Okpanam Road, Beside Mac Dons Fast Foods, Asaba, Delta State.
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
For further enquiries, please visit our website, www.abuad.edu.ng, https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng OR CONTACT: Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD).
Hope this is well understood? if you have any questions as regards ABUAD post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2020/2021 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck