The management of The University of Ibadan has announced the post UTME screening exam dates for 2020/2021 session for candidates that applied for UI post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into UI via UTME must have made the University as either their 1st choice of institution and must have scored at least 200 and above in the 2020 UTME. Please note that candidates that made UI their second choice of institution shall be considered for the screening exercise. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into UI through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2020/2021 screening exercise will take place on the 6th of April 2021.
- The University of Ibadan will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored at least 200 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
You are expected to come along with the following to the Screening venue:
- Original and photocopies of your documents
- 4 Passport photographs
- Certificate of indigeneship/Citizenship from your Local Government Area.
UI Post UTME Screening Date, Venue & Time
The venue time and date for UI post UTME screening test for all prospective candidates who have registered for the post UTME been scheduled to begin on Tuesday, 06 April to Saturday, 10 April, 2021.
- Information on the Date, Time and Venue will be communicated via a photocard to each candidate through the University Admission Portal.
- Candidates are requested to print the PHOTOCARD and bring along to the venue of the screening.
- A CBT access fee of N1,000.00 will be paid for the screening.
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Enquiries can be directed to the following Desk Officers: Mr. L. O. Abu – 08071183955; Mr. A. Kolade – 08067557709
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards UI post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2020/2021 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.