The school and management authority of the Federal University, Lokoja has announced that all freshly admitted students that gained admission either via UTME or DE are to report to their respective Faculties come Tuesday, September 21, 2021 to conduct their registration exercise.
The registration exercise for fresh students of FULokoja is as follows;
- Newly admitted students of the Faculty of Science are to conduct their registration at the Adankolo Campus, Lokoja
- Students of other Faculties, i.e., Arts, Education, Management Science and Social Sciences, are to conduct theirs at the Felele Campus.
All fresh students are expected to go along with the following items and documents:
Three (3) copies each of the under-listed documents for documentation:
- Acceptance Fee E-Payment Receipt
- A copy of the Online School Charges Receipt
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) printed from the student portal
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out) – for UTME Candidates
- JAMB Admission Letter (Duplicate for Institution use only)
- Previous Institution Record (Statement of Result/Certificate) – for DE Candidates
- O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out)
- Signed Letter of Undertaken (original copy)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Residence Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Health Services only.
- Completed Course Registration Form printed from the student portal (kindly seek the advice of the Level Coordinator in your Department before completing the form).
Good luck in your registration exercise. Please feel free to contact the admission office or our comment section below and you will be responded to ASAP.