The management of FCT College of Education, Zuba has announced the post UTME screening exam dates for 2020/2021 session for candidates that applied for FCT COE ZUBA post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidate’s admission into FCT COE ZUBA via UTME must have made the college of education as either their 1st choice of institution and must have scored at least 130 and above in the 2020 UTME. Please note that candidates that made FCT COE Zuba their second choice of institution shall be considered for the screening exercise. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into FCT COE ZUBA through a change of institution.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2020/2021 screening exercise will take place in March 2021.
- FCT College of Education, Zuba will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME.
- UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored at least 130 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
You are expected to come along with the following to the Screening venue:
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Original and Photocopy of O\’Level certificates/Statement of Results (WAEC/NECO/SSCE)
- Two Passport photographs
- Certificate of indigeneship/Citizenship from your Local Government Area.
- Acknowledgement slip
FCT COE ZUBA Post UTME Screening Date, Venue & Time
Date of Screening: February 22nd to 5th March 2021.
Post UTME Screening Venue: Department of Candidate’s choice as indicated in your JAMB UTME slip
Time: 10:00am daily
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards FCT COE ZUBA post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2020/2021 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.