The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan (Poly Ibadan) has is yet to announce the post UTME screening dates for 2024/2025 session for candidates that applied for Poly Ibadan post UTME admission form. However, the requirements for participating in the screening exercise has been announced.
Candidates admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan via UTME must have made the polytechnic as either their 1st choice of institution during their UTME registration because 2nd choice candidates shall not be considered for admission. This also applies to Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission into Poly Ibadan through a change of institution too.
These categories of candidates are hereby invited to participate in the 2024/2025 screening exercise slated for Saturday February 2024 (Date not announced).
- Candidates must come along with the following documents:
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of the Advanced/Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser and Calculator)
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Print out of the 2024 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Post UTME Screening payment
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Screening Dates, Venue & Time
The designated screening centres for the applicants is the Polytechnic Ibadan main campus.
Details as regards the exact venue and time per course shall be communicated as soon as the school gives an update.
The designated screening centres for the interested and invited applicants are:
NB: All Applicants must be at the screening venue at least 1 hour before the exercise commences.
Hope this is well understood? If you have any questions as regards Poly Ibadan post UTME admission screening dates, centre and requirements for the 2024/2025 screening exercise, you could reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck