As an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Leaning (COL) now enables ODL Institutions in member countries to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programmme to the people of Bangladesh, Botswana, Cayman Islands, Ghana, Guyana, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Pakistan in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth Countries to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level. The objectives include, among others;
- To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
- To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries, where the programmes are offered, to obtain Masters Degree in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s
- To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public administration.
Structure of The Programme
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities, among others:
- Self-instructional course material.
- Dual mode of learning – Online Facilitation of course work (Fridays & Saturdays) and monthly seminar presentation at Abuja and Lagos
The programme has be designed to run for approximately 2 (Two) years (24 months).
NOUN Commonwealth Executive MBA/MPA Admission Requirements
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes require that the candidate has the followings:
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level as basic
- A good first degree from any University/Institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN or HND (lower credit) for Polytechnic in any
- A postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration or related disciplines from a recognized
- Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized
- Evidence of Professional Certification (e.g ICAN, ACCA, NIM, CIBN, CIPM, ANAN, CIS, etc) is an added
How Much Is The Admission Form
The application fee is N20,000.00 (twenty thousand Naira only) and it is payable via Remita.
How To Apply for NOUN Commonwealth Executive MBA/MPA Admission Form
Visit our website at https://www.nouonline.net/ to apply. For more information, please contact:
The CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes’ Coordinator, Faculty of Management Sciences.
Phone number: (CEMBA/CEMPA): 07032237919, 08023178586, 08068313813 & 07069550388
Selection Interview Date
The selection interview date will be communicated to the applicant at a later date.
Successful applicants will receive email notification of the commencement date of the programs.
I hope this is well understood? However, should you need further clarification on the 2023 NOUN commonwealth executive MBA/MPA admission form, please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I will be happy to assist.