University of Uyo School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of UNIUYO postgraduate admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. The cost of UNIUYO PG form is non-refundable fee of N15,000 online via your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal.
In this post, I will be discussing everything about UNIUYO postgraduate application form for 2020/2021 academic session, how to apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate form online via UNIUYO PG portal, the cost of UNIUYO Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed UNIUYO Postgraduate forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
Here I will simplify the process of applying for UNIUYO Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
UNIUYO PG admission form application procedure is the same the previous sessions except some slight changes in date and cost of obtaining the form. Before going into details as regards UNIUYO Postgraduate form for 2020/2021 academic session, I shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about UNIUYO Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about UNIUYO Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on UNIUYO’s Postgraduate forms;
Is UNIUYO postgraduate form out?
How much is UNIUYO Postgraduate form?
When will UNIUYO Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is UNIUYO postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if UNIUYO postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is UNIUYO Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for UNIUYO Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for UNIUYO PG School?
Can I apply for UNIUYO postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for UNIUYO postgraduate form?
|FAQs on UNIUYO Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on UNIUYO Postgraduate Form|
|Is UNIUYO Postgraduate form out?||UNIUYO Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will UNIUYO Postgraduate forms be out?||UNIUYO postgraduate application form for 2020/2021 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is UNIUYO postgraduate screening test starting?||The date shall be communicated in due time.|
|Please I want to know if UNIUYO postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is UNIUYO Postgraduate form closing date?||UNIUYO PG form closing date shall be announced by the management|
|Will there be an entrance exam for UNIUYO Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants|
|How much is UNIUYO postgraduate Form?||The cost of UNIUYO Postgraduate Form is N 15,000.00 (Fifteen-thousand Naira only) which included E-Transact Commission.|
|What are the admission requirements for UNIUYO PG School?||Check below for the list of UNIUYO PG programmes and admission requirements|
|Can I apply for UNIUYO postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for UNIUYO postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for UNIUYO postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on UNIUYO Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, UNIUYO postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for UNIUYO postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
After you are sure your preferred choice of PG programme is offered in UNIUYO and have confirmed you meet the admission requirements into the institution then you can go ahead and apply for UNIUYO postgraduate application form.
Now let’s take a look at the list of postgraduate courses offered In UNIUYO their admission requirements. The admission requirements are listed just directly under each PG programme.
RECOMMENDED => Check out the List of UNIUYO PG Programmes before proceeding with the admission requirements and application procedure.
DURATION OF PG PROGRAMMES
- All Full-time Master’s degree programmes last for a minimum period of four semesters and a maximum period of six
- All Full-time Doctoral Programmes last for a minimum period of six semesters and a maximum period of ten
- PGD in Education last for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Educational Technology last for a minimum of three semesters and a maximum of five semesters for all full time.
- PGD in Engineering last for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters for all full time
1) To qualify for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme, applicants should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other University recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo, or persons who hold qualifications adjudged by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be equivalent to first degree or holders of recognized Higher National Diploma certificate.
2) To qualify for admission into a Master’s degree programme, applicants should be graduates with not less than Second Class Honours degrees in the Lower Division with the following criteria:
- CGPA of 75 on a five-point scale
- CGPA of 2.2 points on a four-points scale and
- Second Class lower division (irrespective of CGPA) for the Master’s degree programme in Architecture and programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture.
3) Candidates for admission into M.Sc Medical Microbiology should be graduates of either of the following:
(i) Microbiology with 2.75 CGPA
(ii) Virology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM)
(iii) MBBCh/MBBS or its equivalent.
Applicants for admission into Doctoral Degree programmes should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other University recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo, who possess Master’s degrees with dissertation and course work average, which should not be less than 60% (B).
- You will be required to have credit pass at ‘O’ Level in five relevant subjects including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates with ‘O’ Level examination results before 2015 must possess their certificates and not statement of results or result
- Applicants for LLM & Ph. D in Law must in addition to the above have credit passes in ‘O’ Level English
- All applicants will be subjected to Screening Tests. The date shall be communicated in due time.
- NYSC Completion Certificates (Discharge Certificates), Exemption Certificates or Exclusion Certificates is required from all applicants. One of these certificates must be submitted with the application form or before the screening test date.
- Applicants who obtained their degrees through Remedial Programmes must show evidence of having remedied the relevant subjects for their programmes externally e.g through WASCE, NECO, NABTEB.
In addition to the above entry requirements, you are expected to meet the departmental requirements for their programmes.
A) Applicants must return their completed application forms with a Thesis/Dissertation Proposal captured on the prescribed Postgraduate School proposal sheet. Such proposals must be written under the following headings:
- Title (25 words maximum)
- Abstract (120 words maximum)
- Relevance of Study
- Expected Results
- References (in alphabetical order).
B) Under Innovation, explain the new invention, new approach or new ways of doing things, new knowledge, etc. that your research will produce. Results obtained by applying extant methodology in a new environment may not be regarded as an innovation.
C) Candidates should remember to request at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript and three letters of reference be forwarded to:
The Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Uyo,
P.M.B. 1017, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Important Note => Admission will not be offered to candidates without receiving their academic transcripts and letters of reference.
How to Apply For UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form
All admitted candidates should ensure that they adhere to the following pre-resumption instructions:
Step 1 – UNIUYO PG form can be obtained via the university’s postgraduate webportal upon payment of fifteen thousand N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only:
Step 2 – To make payment, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
Step 3 – Make payment online using ATM Card or in any commercial bank nationwide.
Step 4 – Upon payment, return to the portal to complete your registration by clicking on Admission forms Link.
Step 5 – Click on e-Forms
Step 6 – Click on Register link and enter your RRR.
Step 7 – Complete the form and submit.
Click HERE to start your application
UNIUYO PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The application portal will be open for a period of 90 days weeks from the date of this advertisement. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.
I hope this helps. If you have any question related to UNIUYO PG form for 2020/2021 academic session, please reach me via the comment section below and I will be glad to assist.