The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission into Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration and Public Administration (CEMBA/CEMPA) Programmes for 2023/2024 academic session is out.
NOUN being an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Leaning (COL) has approved ODL Institutions in member countries to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programs to the people of Bangladesh, Botswana, Cayman Islands, Ghana, Guyana, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Pakistan in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
About NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA Programme
- The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth Countries to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level. The objectives include, among others;
- To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
- To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries, where the programmes are offered, to obtain Masters Degrees in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s development.
- To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public
Mode of Study
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities, among others:
- Self-instructional printed course material packages.
- Dual mode of learning – Online Facilitation of course work (Friday Evenings & Saturday) and physical presentation of seminars at Abuja and Lagos centres (Monthly).
NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA Programme Duration:
The programmes have been designed to run for a period of Two Years (24 months).
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes requires that the candidate has the followings:
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘o’ level as basic requirement.
- A good first degree from any University/Institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN or HND (lower credit) for Polytechnic in any discipline, or
- A postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration or related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized organization.
- CEMBA – Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- CEMBA – Forensic Accounting
- CEMBA – Digital Marketing
- CEMBA – Financial Management
- CEMBA – Human Capital Management
- CEMBA – Project Management
- CEMBA – Digital Economy
- CEMPA – Public Sector Management
- CEMPA – Public Policy Analysis
How To Apply for NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA Programme Admission Form
Interested candidates for admission into the year 2023/2024 session are requested to complete the CEMBA/CEMPA form online at www.nou.edu.ng. Please complete one form only. Application Fee: N20, 000.00 only made in favour of CEMBA/CEMPA National Open University of Nigeria. Evidence of payment should be submitted at Abuja or Lagos CEMBA/CEMPA Office, National Open University of Nigeria.
Step 1: Complete the application form online
Step 2: Online payment in favour of National Open University of Nigeria
Step 3: Submit evidence of payment to CEMBA/CEMPA office at our Abuja or Lagos office.
For more information, please contact:
The CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes’ Coordinator, Faculty of Management Sciences. Phones (CEMBA/CEMPA): 07032237919, 08023178586 & 07069550388
NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA PG Form Closing Date
The closing date for NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA postgraduate application form is Monday, 31st October, 2023.
Selection Interview Date
The interview selection process shall commence as follows;
Friday, 4th November, 2022 – Abuja
Friday, 11th November, 2022 – Lagos
Commencement of Programme
The programme shall commence on Friday, 13th January, 2023.
I hope this is well understood? Please feel free to ask your questions via the comment section below if you have any and I will be happy to assist.