There is this euphoria that pops up in the minds of all students upon graduating from secondary schools, their next objectives are usually how to gain admission into any Nigerian University, but this does not come without the hurdle of knowing which university offers which course which brings to mind the top 10 best state universities in Nigeria that offers medicine and surgery as a course. Also included in this post is the list of top 10 best federal universities in Nigeria.
Talking about the best state universities and the courses they offer, after rigorous research and consultations from heads of departments from various universities in Nigeria, schoolings.org has been able to come up with a list of the top 10 best state Universities in Nigeria that offer medicine and Surgery.
The first list is about all state and federal universities in Nigeria that offers Medicine and Surgery and the second page is about the top 10 best universities in Nigeria that offers Medicine and Surgery. We update this list from time to time, feel free to share your opinion(s) via the comment section below.
Universities in Nigeria That Offer Medicine & Surgery
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)
- Babcock University (BABCOCK)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- Bingham University
- Bowen University
- Benue State University, Markurdi (BSU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)
- Delta State University (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University (GSU)
- Igbinedion University
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Kogi State University (KSU)
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University
- Niger Delta University (NDU)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Port Harcourt (NIPORT)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA)
- University of Ibadan (UNIBADAN)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
List of Best State Universities in Nigeria To Study Medicine & Surgery
1) University Of Ibadan (UI)
2) Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
3) University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
4) Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU Zaria).
5) University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
6) University of Benin (UNIBEN))
7) University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
8) Delta State University Abraka (DELSU)
9) Niger Delta University (NDU)
10) Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma.
Please note that this list which contains the top 10 best state Universities in Nigeria for studying Medicine and surgery are not casting stones and is subject to change.
Hope this was informative enough? if you have any question(s) as regards the top 10 best state Universities in Nigeria for studying Medicine and surgery, simply scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will shall respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about the best state Universities in Nigeria and happenings in all Nigerian universities generally, you could subscribe to our blog in order to be up-to-date.
OTHER RELATED POSTS