There is this euphoria that pops up in the minds of all students upon graduating from secondary schools, their next objectives are usually how to gain admission into any Nigerian University, but this does not come without the hurdle of knowing which university offers which course which brings to mind the top 10 best state universities in Nigeria that offers medicine and surgery as a course for 2023. Also included in this post is the list of top 10 best federal universities in Nigeria.
Talking about the best state universities and the courses they offer, after rigorous research and consultations from heads of departments from various universities in Nigeria, schoolings.org has been able to come up with a list of the top 10 best state Universities in Nigeria that offer medicine and Surgery.
The first list is about all state and federal universities in Nigeria that offers Medicine and Surgery and the second page is about the top 10 best universities in Nigeria that offers Medicine and Surgery. We update this list from time to time, feel free to share your opinion(s) via the comment section below.
Universities in Nigeria That Offer Medicine & Surgery
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)
- Babcock University (BABCOCK)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- Bingham University
- Bowen University
- Benue State University, Markurdi (BSU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)
- Delta State University (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University (GSU)
- Igbinedion University
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Kogi State University (KSU)
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University
- Niger Delta University (NDU)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University of Port Harcourt (NIPORT)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA)
- University of Ibadan (UNIBADAN)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
List of Best State Universities in Nigeria To Study Medicine & Surgery 2023.
1) University Of Ibadan (UI)
2) Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
3) University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
4) Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU Zaria).
5) University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
6) University of Benin (UNIBEN))
7) University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
8) Delta State University Abraka (DELSU)
9) Niger Delta University (NDU)
10) Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma.
Please note that this list which contains the top 10 best state Universities in Nigeria for studying Medicine and surgery are not casting stones and is subject to change.
Hope this was informative enough? if you have any question(s) as regards the top 10 best state Universities in Nigeria for studying Medicine and surgery, simply scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will shall respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about the best state Universities in Nigeria and happenings in all Nigerian universities generally, you could subscribe to our blog in order to be up-to-date.
OTHER RELATED POSTS
>> Top 20 Best Universities in Nigeria (Updated List)
>> List of Top 100 Universities in Nigeria 2023 (States and Federal)
BSU good to study medicine and surgery?
Yes it is. They have quality lecturers and facilities which makes them one of the top 10 state universities to study Medicine and Surgery
Uni Abuja good to study Medicine?
absu good for medicine
How would you rate medicine in ESUT
is bayero university Kano a federal or state government?
What is the cut for university of ibadun and ABU Zaria?
What is the cut off mark for university of ibadun and ABU Zaria?
ABU Zaria cut off mark is 180 while UI is 200
Is University of Ibadan and Lagos State owned?
UI is a Federal govt institution whikele Lagos state University is a state owned institution
pls ehh ESUT is it good to put as a state university for medicine and surgery
is university of calabar gud and adequate to study nursing
Yes very adequate
WHICH IS THE BEST FEDERAL UNIVERSITY TO STUDY MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN NIGERIA
UNIBEN, UNILAG, UI, OAU you ABU Zaria, UNIZIK So you can select from any of these
What of uniport
Sure UNIPORT is also a good university for studying Medicine and Surgery
Which federal univesity is bet for medicine and cut of marks in jab
UNIBEN, UMILAG, UI, ABU Zaria, UNN and some others
which fredral university is best to studying gynecology
Is their medical laboratory Technology, as a course at federal university dutse jigawa state.
I mean SLT..I want to know maybe they offer it adadmission. ..
Pls,can a person get admission to Bowen university with jamp score of 172 and wch course can d person go for
which state university in the south west apart from lasu is best to study medicine?
What is the cut off marks for studying medicine in the University of Benin,Gombe and Benue state
What is the cut off mark of unilorin and ui for medicine and surgery
Use the search button on our blog, type both cut off marks for each school and your answer will be provided
Can someone combine o level result and get admission in Federal University
Which state university is best for studying medicine and surgery
Can I study medicine and surgery in uniuyo with a cut off mark of 208