Public and Community Health O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Public and Community Health are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Public and Community Health makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Public and Community Health in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Public and Community Health and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Public and Community Health in our universities and polytechnics.
Public and Community Health is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Public and Community Health or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Public and Community Health but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Public and Community Health are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Public and Community Health in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Public and Community Health.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Public and Community Health (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Public and Community Health in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Public and Community Health.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
Also, in the quest to study Public and Community Health, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Public and Community Health as a course. Say for example; the university listed below is not just known for studying Public and Community Health but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
Studying Public and Community Health as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language. .
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Public and Community Health before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Public and Community Health:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three other O’level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five O’level credit passes in English Language and four Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
UTME Subject combination for Public and Community Health:
- English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Public and Community Health due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PUBLIC AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
- NOVENA UNIVERSITY, OGUME, DELTA STATE – NOVENA.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Public and Community Health and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Public and Community Health as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.