Physics Electronics O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Physics Electronics are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Physics Electronics makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Physics Electronics in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Physics Electronics and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Physics Electronics in our universities and polytechnics.
Physics Electronics is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Physics Electronics or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Physics Electronics but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Physics Electronics are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Physics Electronics in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Physics Electronics.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Physics Electronics (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Physics Electronics in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Physics Electronics.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PHYSICS ELECTRONICS
Also, in the quest to study Physics Electronics, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Physics Electronics as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying Physics Electronics but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING PHYSICS ELECTRONICS
Studying Physics Electronics as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Physics Electronics before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Physics Electronics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination for Physics Electronics:
- English Language, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR PHYSICS ELECTRONICS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Physics Electronics due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PHYSICS ELECTRONICS
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE – EPU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA.
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Physics Electronics and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Physics Electronics as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.