Health and Safety Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Health and Safety Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Health and Safety Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Health and Safety Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Health and Safety Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Health and Safety Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Health and Safety Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Health and Safety Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Health and Safety Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Health and Safety Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Health and Safety Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Health and Safety Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Health and Safety Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark Health and Safety Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Health and Safety Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Health and Safety Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Health and Safety Education as a course. Say for example; the university listed below is not just known for studying Health and Safety Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
Studying Health and Safety Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and one other subject
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Health and Safety Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Health and Safety Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O’level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
- Registered Nurse plus five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Health and Safety Education:
- English Language, Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects
CUT OFF MARK FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Health and Safety Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Health and Safety Education and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Health and Safety Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.