German O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering German are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for German makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to German in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study German and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying German in our universities and polytechnics.
German is a course for both science and arts inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, German or the list of universities in Nigeria offering German but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering German are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying German in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying German
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study German (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark German in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers German
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR GERMAN
Also, in the quest to study German, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying German as a course. Say for example; the universities listed below are not just known for studying German but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING GERMAN
Studying German as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, French, and two other subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying German before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for German:
- Two A Level passes including the Foreign Language(s) where applicable.
UTME Subject combination for German:
- English Language, French and any two (2) other Arts/Social Science subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR GERMAN
It is advised that prospective students score up to 200 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying German due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 200 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
UNIVERSITY OFFERING GERMAN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying German and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for German as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.