The Industrial Mathematics O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Industrial Mathematics are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Industrial Mathematics makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Industrial Mathematics in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Industrial Mathematics and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Industrial Mathematics in our universities and polytechnics.
Industrial Mathematics is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Industrial Mathematics or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Industrial Mathematics but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Industrial Mathematics are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Industrial Mathematics in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Industrial Mathematics
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Industrial Mathematics (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Industrial Mathematics in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Industrial Mathematics
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
Also, in the quest to study Industrial Mathematics, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Industrial Mathematics as a course. Say for example; the nineteen (19) universities listed below are not just known for studying Industrial Mathematics but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
Studying Industrial Mathematics as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two (2) other Science subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Industrial Mathematics before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Mathematics:
- Two (2) A Level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Chemistry.
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Mathematics:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
CUT OFF MARK FOR INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Industrial Mathematics due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ADMIRALTY UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, IBUSA, DELTA STATE – ADUN
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE – COVENANT
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- MICHAEL AND CECILIA IBRU UNIVERSITY, OWHRODE, DELTA STATE – MC-IBRU
- PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – PC-UNI
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, OJIAGU-AGBANI, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – RENAISSANCE
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
- WESTERN DELTA UNIVERSITY, OGHARA, DELTA STATE – WESTERN-DEL
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Industrial Mathematics and the JAMB approved subject combination for Industrial Mathematics as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.