Technological Management O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Technological Management are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Technological Management makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Technological Management in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Technological Management and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Technological Management in our universities and polytechnics.
Technological Management is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Technological Management or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Technological Management but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Technological Management are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Technological Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Technological Management
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Technological Management (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Technological Management in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Technological Management
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR TECHNOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
Also, in the quest to study Technological Management, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Technological Management as a course. Say for example; the only (1) university listed below is not just known for studying Technological Management but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING TECHNOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
Studying Technological Management as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes or its equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two (2) others from Commerce, Economics, Government, Account, Business Method, Chemistry, Biology and Book Keeping.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Technological Management before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Technological Management:
- A Level passes in any of Mathematics, Physics, Commerce, Economics, Book Keeping, Government, Accounting, Business Methods and Chemistry or Biology.
- ii) Any relevant Degree in addition to UTME requirements.
UTME Subject combination for Technological Management:
- Mathematics, Physics and any one from Commerce, Economics, Book Keeping, Government. Accounts, Business Methods and Chemistry or Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR TECHNOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Technological Management due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING TECHNOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Technological Management and the JAMB approved subject combination for Technological Management as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.