Statistics Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Statistics Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Statistics Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Statistics Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Statistics Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
Statistics Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Statistics Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Statistics Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Statistics Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Statistics Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Statistics Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Statistics Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Statistics Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Statistics Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR STATISTICS EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Statistics Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Statistics Education as a course. Say for example; the three (3) universities listed below are not just known for studying Statistics Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING STATISTICS EDUCATION
Studying Statistics Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics plus one (1) other Science subject.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Statistics Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Statistics Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE in Mathematics and one (1) Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Statistics Education:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
CUT OFF MARK FOR STATISTICS EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Statistics Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING STATISTICS EDUCATION
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Statistics Education and the JAMB approved subject combination for Statistics Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.