The NDDC postgraduate scholarship programme 2021 will soon be up again as usual, as part of the NDDC corporate social responsibilities and Human Resource Development initiatives, the NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip indigenes of Niger Delta regions with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields, this is not far from the PTDF scholarship scheme either.
This NDDC scholarship programme is strictly for Masters and PhD applicants, therefore its is eligible for only suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines as seen below;
We have listed the courses/programmes available, how to apply and their requirements to avoid costly mistakes that could lead to cancellation of your applications.
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
i) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
ii) Chairman of the LGA
iii) First Class Traditional Ruler
iv) High Court Judge
5 Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6 Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
How T Apply for NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form
1) Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
a) Recent passport photograph
b) Local Government Identification Letter.
c) Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University.
d) Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
e) N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
i) THE COMMISSION WILL NOT ENTER INTO ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) OR THOSE WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW OR CANDIDATES THAT WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL AT THE ORAL INTERVIEWS.
ii) PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES FROM OIL PRODUCING/BEARING COMMUNITIES/LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS AS LONG AS CANDIDATES MEET THE APPROVED CUT OFF MARK.
iii) THE COMMISSION WILL ENSURE A FAIR SPREAD OF COURSES AMONG BENEFICIARIES WITHIN EACH STATE.
iv) DEFERMENT, CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND COURSE ARE NOT PERMITTED.
v) THE COMMISSION RESERVES THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO SELECT APPLICANTS IN LINE WITH THE ABOVE STATED CRITERIA AND ITS INTERNAL CONSIDERATION. THE DECISION OF THE COMMISSION IN THIS REGARD IS FINAL.
Do you have any question as regards the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship programme for 2021/2022? you can scroll down to the comment section below to post your thoughts.
Also subscribe to our blog to get latest information on the NDDC postgraduate programme and other related news.
OTHER RELATED POSTS