This is to inform the general public that The Addax Petroleum Development (Nigerian) Limited (APDNL) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022/2023 academic session undergraduate Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Addax Petroleum Scholarship Programme
Category of The Scholarship Awards
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from APDNL Host Communities.
Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2022/2023 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
Who Should Not Apply:
Please note that the following categories are not to apply for the scholarship scheme
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Only candidates from the following states in Nigeria that should apply for the scholarship programme
Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities:
- Rivers state
- Akwa Ibom
Candidates from the above states are to apply for the scholarship awards.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application is open to 100 level students only.
Required Documents For Application
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
How To pply For NNPC/Addax Petroleum Scholarship Programme
Step 1 – Click on “Apply Now” tab.
Step 2 – Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
Step 3 – Proceed to your email box to activate your account
Step 4 – Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to return to Scholarship site
Step 5 – Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
Step 6 – Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
Step 7 – Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
Step 8 – Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
Step 9 – When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
Step 10 – Recheck application information to avoid errors
Step 11 – Click “Apply Now” to submit information
Step 12 – You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
Step 13 – Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
Step 14 – Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Step 15 – If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Step 16 – Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board
- Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
Hope this is well understood? if you have any questions as regards the NNPC/Addax Petroleum Scholarship application form for 2022/2023 and how to apply, kindly reach me via the comment section below and I will be happy to assist.