Printing your JAMB admission letter is an important requirement for admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
Upon payment of acceptance fee, registration/internal screening of documents is usually the next line of action and for your registration to be complete, one of the requirements is to go along with your online printed JAMB admission letter.
Please note that you do not have to visit any of the accredited JAMB CBT Centres to print out this your admission form as this can be done even at cyber cafes.
We have outlined steps on how to print out your JAMB admission letter in order to avoid costly mistakes. Carefully go through the points below.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
All questions pertaining on how to print JAMB admission list should be directed to us via the comment section below.
Also, you could join the thousand of subscribers by putting your email in the space available.