The management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri has annunced that all freshmen for 2023/2024 Academic session are mandated to report to School of Physical Sciences (SOPS) Lecture Theatre close to Pre-Degree Building, Federal University of Technology, Owerri for registration shall commence as from 10.00 am.
The freshmen are required to ACCEPT THEIR ADMISSIONS ON JAMB’s Portal to enable them to print JAMB ADMISSION LETTER before proceeding for the registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- JAMB Original Result slip printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- JAMB Original Admission letter printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- FUTO PUTME Result slip
- O’ level Statement of Results
- Confirmation of Admission Form printed from FUTO portal
- FUTO Admission Letter (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- School fees Receipt (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Candidate’s Profile slip (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Validity Form with Passport (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Signed Acceptance letter (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification letter
- Direct Entry candidates – A’ level Certificate, OND/HND/Degree Statement of results.
Dr. (Mrs.) Pamela N. Ogamba
PAR/Ag. Coordinator, Admissions Unit.
Do you have any question(s) as regards FUTO registration exercise for fresh students? Please scroll down to the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.