UNILAG post UTME Screening Admission Form for 2022/2023 session is out. This is a post set up for 2022/2023 UTME students who chose UNILAG as their preferred choice of institution and scored above the minimum required JAMB cut off mark. It is important newbies get accustomed to the process of registration, the cost UNILAG’s post UTME screening form for candidates and how to go about in the application process.
This is to inform all candidates that selected the university of Lagos (UNILAG) Akoka that the management has released post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session, registration details, minimum required cut-off mark, age registration, eligibility criteria, cost of application form, deadline for submission of forms and other important details for the screening exercise.
kindly be informed that only candidates who score up to 200 in the 2022/2023 UTME are eligible to partake in this year’s screening exercise. UNILAG is among the few schools with cut off mark fixed at 200.
In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
Cost of Application Form
The management of UNILAG has fixed the cost of post UTME screening form at N2000. See full details below
The University of Lagos online registration for the post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence from 23rd July,
2022 to 3rd August, 2022.
Screening fee has been fixed at N2,000 by the management as mandated by JAMB.
How To Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Screening Admission Form
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and then, take the following steps:
STEP 1: Click on Admissions
STEP 2: Click on Post-UTME Application
STEP 3: Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
STEP 4: Generate and print payment advice
STEP 5: Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
STEP 6: Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
STEP 7: Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday 1st of November to Friday to 5th November 2022. You need the Original Post-UTME Past questions and Answers for UNILAG to prepare adequately for this screening test. Click here now to get yours.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Best of luck to all candidates
UNILAG online registration for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into all courses offered for the 2022/2023 academic year will commence from Monday, 11th October and close on Friday, 29th October 2022.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR UNILAG POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE?
Only candidates who made University of Lagos (UNILAG) their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
Furthermore, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes at just one sitting in all relevant O/level (WAEC or NECO) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
So candidates who at our comment section always ask if they can use combined results, hope this answers your questions.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by before the closing date of post UTME registration for 2022 are not eligible and need not apply. Usually we advice candidates to swear an age declaration or affidavit to increase their ages (This is optional though)
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
POST UTME COST IMPLICATIONS
UNILAG post UTME application screening form for 2022/2023 still would remain at 2000 naira as mandated by JAMB under the ministry of Education.
POST-UTME TEST DATE
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold come Monday 1st of November to Friday to 5th November 2022.
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST DATE
The management of UNILAG has announced that UNILAG post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday to 5th November 2022.
Only candidates who participate in the Post-UTME Screening will be considered for admission.
As said earlier, UNILAG post UTME screening form 2022/2023 is out and this is just a perfect guideline on how to apply now that the screening form is out.
All candidates are advised to carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, ear piece or head phone during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the post UTME form will commence from Monday, 11th October and close on Friday, 29th October 2022.
Hope the above was helpful, as stated earlier, this post will be updated as soon as UNILAG post UTME application screening form for 2022/2023 academic is officially out online for purchase and registration as this is just to keep our readers informed before hand.