UNILAG post UTME screening admission form for 2023/2024 session is out. This is a post set up for 2023/2024 UTME students who chose UNILAG as their preferred choice of institution and scored above the minimum required JAMB cut off mark. It is important newbies get accustomed to the process of registration, the cost UNILAG’s post UTME screening form for candidates and how to go about in the application process.
This is to inform all candidates that selected the university of Lagos (UNILAG) Akoka that the management has released post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session, registration details, minimum required cut-off mark, age registration, eligibility criteria, cost of application form, deadline for submission of forms and other important details for the screening exercise.
UNILAG Post UTME Admission Requirements
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2023 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
Cost of Application Form
The management of UNILAG has fixed the cost of post UTME screening form at N2000. See full details below
Screening fee has been fixed at N2,000 by the management as mandated by JAMB.
How To Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Screening Admission Form
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and then, take the following steps:
STEP 1: Click on Admissions
STEP 2: Click on Post-UTME Application
STEP 3: Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
STEP 4: Generate and print payment advice
STEP 5: Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
STEP 6: Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
STEP 7: Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG online registration for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into all courses offered for the 2023/2024 academic year will commence from Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 4, 2022.
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST DATE
Not announced yet.
Only candidates who participate in the Post-UTME Screening will be considered for admission.
As said earlier, UNILAG post UTME screening form 2023/2024 is out and this is just a perfect guideline on how to apply now that the screening form is out.
All candidates are advised to carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, ear piece or head phone during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the post UTME form will commence from Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 4, 2022.
Hope the above was helpful, as stated earlier, this post will be updated as soon as UNILAG post UTME application screening form for 2023/2024 academic is officially out online for purchase and registration as this is just to keep our readers informed before hand.
When is unilag post utme aptitude test
No date has been announced yet by the management. They need to clear a lot of backlogs caused by the COVID-19 pandemic before calling for Post UTME test.