This is to inform candidates who registered UNILAG as their preferred choice of institution, sat for the 2022/2023 UTME and passed the cut off mark (200 and above) which automatically gives them the eligibility to partake in UNILAG 2022/2023 post UTME screening exercise, that we have here in details all that is needed in applying for the post UTME screening exercise 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post we are going to put you through on all requirements in terms of documents and materials needed in apply and registering and partaking in UNILAG post UTME screening exercise for 2022/2023 session.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are to please note that UNILAG post UTME Form for 2022/2023 is out registration for the 2022/2023 academic session is on going. This is just a perfect guide of all you need to know and how to go about the application and registration process.
Topics To Be Covered
- UNILAG Post UTME Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023 Session
- Method of application for UNILAG Post UTME Application form 2022/2023 session (Online)
- Who is eligible for UNILAG Post UTME screening exercise
- Documents Required For Applying for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Cost of UNILAG 2022/2023 Post UTME form for candidates
Cost of UNILAG 2022/2023 Post UTME Form
The post UTME form would as usual go for N2,000 as instructed by the ministry of Education, this is to avoid the usual rip offs by most Federal and state government universities.
- Only candidates who scored 200 and above in their JAMB and chose UNILAG as first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Please note that application is to be carried out online and in addition to the above, candidates must be 16 years and above and must possess a minimum of 5 (five) credit passes at just 1 (one) sitting in relevant O/level subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
Application is to be carried out online, we have outlined the steps on how to go about in the application process
STEP 1: Visit Unilag official website on https://unilag.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click on Admissions
STEP 3: Click on Post-UTME Application
STEP 4: Login with Jamb registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password
STEP 5: Generate and print payment advice
STEP 6: Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
STEP 7: Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
STEP 8: Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST DATE
The management of UNILAG has announced that UNILAG post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday to 5th November 2022.
Only candidates who participate in the Post-UTME Screening will be considered for admission.
As said earlier, UNILAG post UTME screening form 2022/2023 is out and this is just a perfect guideline on how to apply now that the screening form is out.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the post UTME form will commence from Monday, 11th October and close on Friday, 29th October 2022.
Hope this info is properly understood, all questions as regards UNILAG Post UTME screening form 2022/2023 academic session should be directed to us via the comment section below and we shall respond in no time.