According to wikipedia’s definition, an international school is a school that promotes international education, in an international environment, either by adopting a curriculum such as that of the International Baccalaureate, Edexcel or Cambridge International Examinations, or by following a national curriculum different from that of the school’s country.
One of the characteristics of international secondary schools is that these schools have state of the art facilities and a very conducive learning environment too. Quite expensive too I might add.
Below is a List of Some International Secondary Schools In Nigeria of Top Standards
- International school, University of Ibadan
- Children’s International School, Lekki, Lagos
- American International School Lagos- a Co-educational school whose curriculum is of the American and International Baccalaureate.
- Avi-Cenna International School- its a reputable British co-educational school of international standard.
- British International School
- Lekki British School
- Lycée Francais Lagos- this is a french school, also uses french curriculum.
This list of international schools in Nigeria is just to mention a few. The schools listed above are some of the best in the country too.