ABUAD Pre-degree admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for Full-time form online via ABUAD official admission portal, the cost of Afe Babalola University Pre-degree admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed forms for 2023/2024 academic session are what I will be guiding you through now that the form is available online.. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can start your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
ABUAD Pre-degree registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards ABUAD Pre-degree admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s Full-time form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the ABUAD Full-time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on ABUAD Pre-degree Full-time forms;
Is ABUAD Pre-degree form out?
How much is ABUAD Pre-degree form?
When will Pre-degree form in ABUAD be out?
Please when is Afe Babalola University Pre-degree screening starting?
Please I want to know if ABUAD pre-degree registration is in progress
Please when is ABUAD pre-degree admission form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for ABUAD Pre-degree form?
|FAQs on ABUAD Pre-degree Application Form||Answers To FAQs on ABUAD PRE-DEGREE Forms|
|Is ABUAD Pre-degree form out?||ABUAD Pre-degree form for registration is out.|
|When will ABUAD Pre-degree forms be out?||ABUAD Pre-degree application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please I want to know if ABUAD registration is in progress?||Currently the ABUAD Pre-degree form registration online has started.|
|Please when is ABUAD post form closing date?||ABUAD Pre-degree screening form closing date was not specified.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is ABUAD Pre-degree Form?||ABUAD Pre-degree admission form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.|
|How can I apply for ABUAD Pre-degree form?||ABUAD Pre-degree registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
|What is the mode of admission into ABUAD predegree programme?||Through online application on ABUAD portal.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on ABUAD Pre degree form for prospective and current Pre-degree applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology and Extension.
- Bachelor of Science (Ed) with options in Agric. Education, Home Economic Education, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, and Physics Education, Library and Information Science Education
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with option in Agronomy, Plant Health Management and Soil Science and Meteorology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Animal Breeding and Physiology, Animal Nutrition and Forage Science and Animal Production and Management.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and Environmental Biology and Plant Science and Biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Engineering with options in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Agricultural/Bio Resources Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with options in Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Economics and Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management, Bachelor of Forestry and Environmental Management and Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with options: Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Entrepreneurial Studies.
MODE OF ADMISSION
The Pre-degree programme is designed to run for two semesters (one academic session). Mode of study is classroom face to face lectures at Afe Babalola University.
Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant Science subjects in SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO or any other equivalent certificates.
Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ Level Credits in one sitting. Accepted candidates must enroll and write the 2023/2024 JAMB/UTME with relevant subjects’ combination to any programme.
How To Apply To ABUAD Pre degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Visit Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State to collect Form.
Step 1: Click – https://abisc.org.ng/page/admission to download the application form.
Step 2: Print out the form and complete it
Step 3: Pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the following banks
- ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: AFE BABALOLA INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1012465874
b. WEMA BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: AFE BABALOLA INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0122810075
Step 4: Scan the bank teller and completed form with your passport attached to it to this email address: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: The subject of the mail must be the Full Name Of The Candidate
Step 6: NOTE: Any application form not accompanied with scanned evidence of payment would NOT be treated
ABUAD PRE-DEGREE Admission Form Deadline
ABUAD Pre-degree admission form closing date has not been announced by the management.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards ABUAD Pre-degree admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.