Education And Sociology O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education And Sociology) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education And Sociology makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education And Sociology in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education And Sociology and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education And Sociology in our universities and polytechnics.
Education And Sociology is a course for social science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education And Sociology or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education And Sociology but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education And Sociology are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education And Sociology in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education And Sociology.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education And Sociology(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education And Sociology in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education And Sociology
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
Also, in the quest to study Education And Sociology, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education And Sociology as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education And Sociology but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
Studying Education And Sociology as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education And Sociology in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) O Level credit passes at one (1) sitting or six (6) O Level credit passes at two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, two (2) Arts subjects and any other from Social Science
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education And Sociology before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY:
- Two (2) Arts subjects and any other.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education And Sociology due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE– FED-GUSAU
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE– TASUED
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education And Sociology as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education And Sociology as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.