The Industrial Technology Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Industrial Technology Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Industrial Technology Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Industrial Technology Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Industrial Technology Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Industrial Technology Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Industrial Technology Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Industrial Technology Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Industrial Technology Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Industrial Technology Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Industrial Technology Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Industrial Technology Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Industrial Technology Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Industrial Technology Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Industrial Technology Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Industrial Technology Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Industrial Technology Education as a course. Say for example; the two (2) universities listed below are not just known for studying Industrial Technology Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Studying Industrial Technology Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Industrial Technology Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Technology Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- NCE credit in Technical Education plus O’level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Technology Education:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other relevant subject
CUT OFF MARK FOR INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Industrial Technology Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GUSAU (AFFILIATED TO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA) – GUSAU-DEG
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Industrial Technology Education and the JAMB approved subject combination for Industrial Technology Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.