Education and Arabic O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education and Arabic) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education and Arabic makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education and Arabic in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education and Arabic and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education and Arabic in our universities and polytechnics.
Education and Arabic is a course for social-science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education and Arabic or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education and Arabic but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education and Arabic are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education and Arabic in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education and Arabic.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education and Arabic(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education and Arabic in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education and Arabic
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND ARABIC
Also, in the quest to study Education and Arabic, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education and Arabic as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Education and Arabic but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION AND ARABIC
Studying Education and Arabic as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education and Arabic in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) O Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Arabic.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education and Arabic before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION AND ARABIC:
- Arabic and any two (2) relevant Arts/Social Science subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION AND ARABIC
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education and Arabic due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT– ABUJA
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– AL-HIKMAH
- AL-QALAM UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE– AL-QALAM
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– BAYERO
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AZARE (AFFLIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE) – COEA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH), GUSAU, (AFFL TO ABU ZARIA), ZAMFARA STATE – EDGUSAU(T)
- SAADATU RIMI COLLEGE OF EDU, KUMBOTSO, KANO STATE (AFFL TO BAYERO UNIV, KANO) – EDKANO
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF UNIMAID) – EDYOLA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE– EUI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KATSINA (AFFL TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO STATE) – FC-KATSINA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KONTAGORA, NIGER STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – FC-KONTAGORA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE– FED-GUSAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE– FED-KASHERE
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE– FOUNTAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE– IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- KASHIM IBRAHIM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MAIDUGURI , BORNO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIMAID) – KICOE-DEG
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE– LASU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE– MAIDUGURI
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– MAITAMA
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE– UDU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE– UMYUK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE– YSU
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education and Arabic as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education and Arabic as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.