The approved list of courses offered in NOUN (National open University of Nigeria) has been released by the management and school authority.
We have deemed it necessary to publish these accredited courses offered in NOUN (National open University of Nigeria) as it has become impeccably necessary based on data received as regards the subject matter.
These courses as seen below are the accredited courses according to NUC (Nigerian University Commission) therefore candidates or prospective students are sure of the information gathered.
Usually, upon choosing a course of study, it is usually advised prospective students or applicants go through some of the requirements required to be eligible to study the course in question, see below basic requirements;
NOUN Admission Requirements
- The candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission (Some student swear an affidavit just to increase their ages)
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
Upon meeting these requirements as stated above, candidates becomes automatically eligible for admission into NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) and their internal screening exercise.
List Of Accredited Courses Offered In NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria)
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Business Education
- Communications Technology
- Computer Science
- Cooperative and Rural Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English Language
- French and International Relations
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Hotel Tourism Management
- Information Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Peace and Development Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Shipping And Maritime Technology
- Tourism Studies
Hope this was informative enough? if you have any question(s) as regards the list of accredited courses offered in NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria) simply scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will shall respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about National Open University of Nigeria courses, admission and post UTME/Internal screening news and happenings in all Nigerian universities generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated.
OTHER RELATED POSTS