Vocational Industrial Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Vocational Industrial Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Vocational Industrial Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Vocational Industrial Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Vocational Industrial Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Vocational Industrial Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Vocational Industrial Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Vocational Industrial Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Vocational Industrial Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Vocational Industrial Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Vocational Industrial Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Vocational Industrial Education.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Vocational Industrial Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Vocational Industrial Education in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Vocational Industrial Education.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Vocational Industrial Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Vocational Industrial Education as a course. Say for example; the university listed below is not just known for studying Vocational Industrial Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
Studying Vocational Industrial Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in NTC, City and Guilds Part I or WAEC Technical and Federal Craft Training Certificate including English Language, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Physics, subject of specialization.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Vocational Industrial Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Vocational Industrial Education:
- NCE merit in Technical Education.
- ND in Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
UTME Subject combination for Vocational Industrial Education:
- Subjects of specialization and Mathematics or Physics
CUT OFF MARK FOR VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 240 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Vocational Industrial Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 240 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Vocational Industrial Education and the JAMB approved subjects’ combinations for Vocational Industrial Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.