Telecommunication Science O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Telecommunication Science are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Telecommunication Science makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Telecommunication Science in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Telecommunication Science and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Telecommunication Science in our universities and polytechnics.
Telecommunication Science is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Telecommunication Science or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Telecommunication Science but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Telecommunication Science are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Telecommunication Science in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Telecommunication Science
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Telecommunication Science (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Telecommunication Science in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Telecommunication Science
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR TELECOMMUNICATION SCIENCE
Also, in the quest to study Telecommunication Science, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Telecommunication Science as a course. Say for example; the only (1) university listed below is not just known for studying Telecommunication Science but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING TELECOMMUNICATION SCIENCE
Studying Telecommunication Science as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Telecommunication Science before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Science:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
CUT OFF MARK FOR TELECOMMUNICATION SCIENCE
It is advised that prospective students score up to 250 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Telecommunication Science due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 250 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING TELECOMMUNICATION SCIENCE
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Telecommunication Science and the JAMB approved subject combination for Telecommunication Science as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.