Telecommunication Management O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Telecommunication Management are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Telecommunication Management makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Telecommunication Management in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Telecommunication Management and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Telecommunication Management in our universities and polytechnics.
Telecommunication Management is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Telecommunication Management or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Telecommunication Management but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Telecommunication Management are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Telecommunication Management in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Telecommunication Management
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Telecommunication Management (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Telecommunication Management in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Telecommunication Management
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR TELECOMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
Also, in the quest to study Telecommunication Management, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Telecommunication Management as a course. Say for example; the two (2) universities listed below are not just known for studying Telecommunication Management but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING TELECOMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
Studying Telecommunication Management as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Telecommunication Management before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Management:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
CUT OFF MARK FOR TELECOMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
It is advised that prospective students score up to 235 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Telecommunication Management due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 235 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING TELECOMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – CUAB
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Telecommunication Management and the JAMB approved subject combination for Telecommunication Management as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.