Telecommunication Engineering O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Telecommunication Engineering are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Telecommunication Engineering makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Telecommunication Engineering in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Telecommunication Engineering and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Telecommunication Engineering in our universities and polytechnics.
Telecommunication Engineering is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Telecommunication Engineering or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Telecommunication Engineering but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Telecommunication Engineering are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Telecommunication Engineering in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Telecommunication Engineering
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Telecommunication Engineering (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Telecommunication Engineering in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Telecommunication Engineering
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Also, in the quest to study Telecommunication Engineering, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Telecommunication Engineering as a course. Say for example; the seven (7) universities listed below are not just known for studying Telecommunication Engineering but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Studying Telecommunication Engineering as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes including English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Telecommunication Engineering before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Engineering:
- A Level passes/ND and HND in relevant subjects into 200 and 300 levels.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Engineering:
- Mathematics, Economics and any one of Account, Commerce and Government.
CUT OFF MARK FOR TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
It is advised that prospective students score up to 245 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Telecommunication Engineering due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 245 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Telecommunication Engineering and the JAMB approved subject combination for Telecommunication Engineering as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.