Surveying and Geoinformatics O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Surveying and Geoinformatics are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Surveying and Geoinformatics in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Surveying and Geoinformatics and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics in our universities and polytechnics.
Surveying and Geoinformatics is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Surveying and Geoinformatics or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Surveying and Geoinformatics but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Surveying and Geoinformatics are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Surveying and Geoinformatics (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Surveying and Geoinformatics in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Surveying and Geoinformatics
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
Also, in the quest to study Surveying and Geoinformatics, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics as a course. Say for example; the nineteen (19) universities listed below are not just known for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
Studying Surveying and Geoinformatics as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any of Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further. Mathematics., Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentary, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging , Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Surveying and Geoinformatics:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- ND/HND upper credits in relevant field.
UTME Subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics:
- Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 245 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Surveying and Geoinformatics due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 245 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Surveying and Geoinformatics and the JAMB approved subject combination for Surveying and Geoinformatics as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.