Statistics with Demography O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Statistics with Demography are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Statistics with Demography makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Statistics with Demography in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Statistics with Demography and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
Statistics with Demography is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Statistics with Demography or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Statistics with Demography but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Statistics with Demography are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Statistics with Demography in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Statistics with Demography
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Statistics with Demography (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Statistics with Demography in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Statistics with Demography
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR STATISTICS WITH DEMOGRAPHY
Also, in the quest to study Statistics with Demography, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Statistics with Demography as a course. Say for example; the only (1) university listed below is not just known for studying Statistics with Demography but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING STATISTICS WITH DEMOGRAPHY
Studying Statistics with Demography as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and at least three (3) subjects from Physics, Statistics, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Economics and Geography.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Statistics with Demography before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Statistics with Demography:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Mathematics or Statistics.
- NCE credit in relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Statistics with Demography:
- Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR STATISTICS WITH DEMOGRAPHY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 235 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Statistics with Demography due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 235 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING STATISTICS WITH DEMOGRAPHY
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Statistics with Demography and the JAMB approved subject combination for Statistics with Demography as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.