Secretarial Administration O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Secretarial Administration are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Secretarial Administration makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to Secretarial Administration in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Secretarial Administration and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Secretarial Administration in our universities and polytechnics.
Secretarial Administration is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Secretarial Administration or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Secretarial Administration but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Secretarial Administration are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Secretarial Administration in any Nigerian University or polytechnic.
- Admission Requirements for studying Secretarial Administration.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Secretarial Administration (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution).
- Cut off Mark Secretarial Administration in any University or Polytechnic.
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Secretarial Administration.
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
Also, in the quest to study Secretarial Administration, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Secretarial Administration as a course. Say for example; the university listed below is not just known for studying Secretarial Administration but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
Studying Secretarial Administration as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Economics and three (3) other subjects plus at least a pass in Mathematics. For NBC holders, three (3) other Subjects could be from any of the following: Office Practice, Secretarial Duties, Principles of Accounts, Shorthand 80 WPM and Typewriting 35 WPM.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Secretarial Administration before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Secretarial Administration:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting and Business Management.
UTME Subject combination for Secretarial Administration:
- Economics and Two (2) other subjects.
CUT OFF MARK FOR SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Secretarial Administration due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Secretarial Administration and the JAMB approved subjects’ combination for Secretarial Administration as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.