The Food Science with Business O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Food Science with Business are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Food Science with Business makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Food Science with Business in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Food Science with Business and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Food Science with Business in our universities and polytechnics.
Food Science with Business is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study, Food Science with Business or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Food Science with Business but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Food Science with Business are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Food Science with Business in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Food Science with Business
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Food Science with Business (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Food Science with Business in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Food Science with Business
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR FOOD SCIENCE WITH BUSINESS
Also, in the quest to study Food Science with Business, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Food Science with Business as a course. Say for example; the only (1) university listed below is not just known for studying Food Science with Business but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING FOOD SCIENCE WITH BUSINESS
Studying Food Science with Business as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectionaries, Hotel & Catering Crafty course (Cookery), Hotel & Catering Craft Course (Food /Drinks Services) and Basic Electricity.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Food Science with Business before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Food Science with Business:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Physics/Agric Science/Botany/Zoology.
UTME Subject combination for Food Science with Business:
- Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics and Biology/ Agricultural Science
CUT OFF MARK FOR FOOD SCIENCE WITH BUSINESS
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Food Science with Business due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING FOOD SCIENCE WITH BUSINESS
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subject’s requirements for studying Food Science with Business and the JAMB approved subjects combination for Food Science with Business as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.