This information is meant for all those searching for the list of accredited courses offered in FULAFIA (Federal University, Lafia), Nasarawa state.
Federal University, Lafia is one of the Federal Universities in the northern part of Nigeria. The institution was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2011. Though at the moment it has just 3 faculties which includes Faculty of Art, Science and Social Sciences.
Before talking about the list of courses offered in Federal University, Lafia Nasarawa, it would be worthy to note that first things must come first therefore for a candidate to be eligible for admission as usual must for admission into Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa he or she must meet the following requirements as seen below
A) Must have a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes at a maximum of two sittings, in relevant subjects related to the course of study which must include: English Language, Mathematics.
B) Must score a minimum of 180 (Federal University, Lafia Nasarawa Cut off mark) in his or her UTME to be eligible for admission.
Below are the list of courses offered in the Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa and their admission requirements using both JAMB and Direct Enter method, Please note that these requirements are officially stated in their website for proof of confirmation.
One good thing about universities like the Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa is that their admission procedures and processes are quite easy and lenient unlike the older schools.
Back to the onus of this post, as seen below, the list of courses offered in Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa has been carefully arranged based on the faculties they fall under for ease of understanding.
List of Accredited Courses Offered In Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa
FACULTY OF ART
Visual and Creative Arts
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Undergraduate admissions into Federal University Lafia is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa Admissions Requirements Using UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa Admission Requirements Using Direct Entry
- For admission to 200 level, prospective must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
If you have any questions as regards the list of accredited courses offered in Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa and their admission requirements, scroll down to the comment section and get instant feedback! Hope this was helpful.
OTHER RELATED POSTS