NYSC has started its mobilization for 2021. If you are a university graduate, or you are searching for news about the current decision concerning NYSC, then this article is for you.
The National Assembly has recently spoken up about her stand on the recent FG intention to put a the NYSC scheme to an end. The decision to stop the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has suffered a major setback due to the members of House of Representatives lack of support in the ongoing issue. One of the members of the House of Representatives. Awaji-Inombek Abiante, has said during the passed bill presentation within the National Assembly involved in the scrapping of the scheme which has been around for 48 years to spice up national integration. However, the Chairman, House Committee on Youth Development, Mr. Yemi Adaramodu, said the National Assembly is yet to make a final declaration to abolish the NYSC scheme. According to him, the NYSC is that the most successful national program.
NYSC BATCH B
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has commenced an online registration for Batch B candidates of 2021. This exercise which started on the 29th of June 2021, will be ending on the 12th July 2021. All prospective corps members are advised to register before the closing date.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- NYSC mobilization for batch B registration link for 2021.
- Requirements for foreign prospective corps members
- Tips to guide prospective corps members on an easy and quick registration
- FAQs and answers on NYSC by current and past corps members
- The cloding closing date.
Below is the list of FAQs on NYSC mobilization scheme;
Has the registration for 2021 mobilization started?
How much is the NYSC registration fee?
What are the NYSC mobilization requirements?
Is it compulsory for a foreign graduate to participate in this scheme?
How do register for NYSC mobilization?
|FAQs on NYSC Registration||Answers to the NYSC registration|
|Has the registration for 2021 mobilization started?||The NYSC registration has started and is on going.|
|How much is the NYSC registration fee?||The NYSC registration form is free of charge, but corps members are required to pay a sum of two thousand five hundred naira (2500) for call-up letter.|
|What are the NYSC mobilization requirements||The requirements for mobilization would be listed below.|
|Can a part-time graduated student participate in the NYSC scheme?||No, you can’t. You will get an exemption letter from your school.|
|Is it compulsory for a foreign graduate to participate in this scheme?||Yes, it is. As long as you are a Nigerian citizen|
|How do register for NYSC mobilization?||NYSC registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on NYSC mobilization and how to get the form for prospective corps members and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NYSC MOBILZATION/REGISTARTION
Below the requirements for NYSC mobilization/registration:
- A functional e-mail address and contact number. Your email would be needed to login to the NYSC portal. IF you don’t have one, you are advised to get one ASAP.
- Correct Matriculation numbers.
- Graduates whose names were appear in the senate/academic board approved results list submitted by their institutions will have access to the registration portal (locally-trained graduates).
- Foreign-trained graduates and those who obtained their degree online should ensure that their institutions are accredited.
- Foreign-trained prospective crops members are advised to meet the federal ministry of education for evaluation, they will be issued an evaluation letter there which must be uploaded during registration.
Foreign-trained graduates are to visit the NYSC portal with the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate of Education (GCE), or its equivalent (not less than five credits and not more than 2 sittings).
- First degree or HND certificate.
- A completed official transcript of the degree or HND
- International passport.
- Attestation letters or testimonials are not acceptable in place of degree or HND certificates.
- Original Admission letters and letters of approval from their employers to undertake their courses ( for working class graduates.
- Graduates of medicine or any other related health courses must have a current professional license.
- Those who studied in non-English speaking countries should get their certificates translated to english before uploading to the portal.
To register click Here
I hope this was well understood? Please note that you can send your questions as regards NYSC Mobilization for 2021 and I will respond accordingly.