Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) is one of the best private postgraduate schools in Nigeria, many graduates from private universities in Nigeria see this university as a suitable institution to further boost their career opportunities reason being that the university has the necessary learning facilities and a very good student lecturer relationship.
Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session has been announced by the management hence application are currently being received from suitable qualified and eligible candidates for admission into (NUN) school of postgraduate studies which upon successful completion will lead to the award of Postgraduate Diploma and Masters degree certificates.
Now that Nile University of Nigeria PG form for 2023/2024 is out and on sale, the management has directed that all interested applicants into the following postgraduate programmes as seen below, get this form and begin their application immediately.
Please note that application is to be completed online. We have outlined the various steps and application procedure for all interested candidates.
The followings have been provided for ease of application:
a) Nile University of Nigeria PG Admission Requirements: Upon reading the admission requirements for Masters, PGD and Ph.D programmes, this would confirm to prospective PG candidates if they are eligible to apply or not.
b) List of Available Postgraduate Courses In NUN: After confirming whether you are eligible to apply, you can then confirm if your preferred postgraduate course is offered in Nile University of Nigeria postgraduate school, as this would determine if you should go ahead with the application process or not.
c) How To Apply For Admission: After confirming whether your course of among the underlisted PG programmes for this academic session, then you can go ahead to apply. We have outlined the step by step application process for fresh applicants as mandated by Nile University of Nigeria beause this would make it easier for them in order to avoid costly mistakes that could jeopardize their admission this academic session.
d) Submission and Closing Date of Nile University of Nigeria PG Admission Form: The start date for form registration and closing date has been included in this post because this would assist applicants hasten their registration process and submit before the due date as there would be no extension of closing date for submission of all PG forms.
Kindly read through carefully to avoid making costly mistakes.
Accounting – PGD
Management – PGD
International Relations & Diplomacy – PGD
Economics – PGD
Conflict, Peace & Strategic Studs – PGD
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – PGD
Computer Science – PGD
Accounting – M.Sc
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – M.Sc
Computer Science – M.Sc
Economics – M.Sc
Industrial Chemistry – M.Sc
Int’l Relation & Diplomacy – M.Sc
Management – M.Sc
English Language – MA
Literature in English – MA
Management – M.Phil
Master of Business Admin –MBA Executive
Conflict,Peace & Strategic Studs – M.Sc
Management – PhD
Computer Science – PhD
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – PhD
Economics – PhD
Political Science – PhD
Nile University PG Admission Requirements.
A candidate seeking for postgraduate admission in the Nile University of Nigeria must fulfill the following requirements;
- Five o’level credits passed in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE (o’ level) or their equivalent, including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or letter of Exemption.
- Three referee reports.
Kindly be informed that when coming for registration, all prospective and transfer students are mandated to come along with their credentials, including their certificates/degrees (first or/and second degree). In addition, students should have a copy of their official transcripts sent (from the tertiary institutions they graduated from) to Nile University.
Admission into the postgraduate diploma degree programme shall be opened to graduates of the Nile University of Nigeria or any other approved University with appropriate degree of Bachelor in any discipline and candidates holding the Higher National Diploma with upper credit shall also be eligible for admission. Candidates with similar qualification but with a lower credit shall be eligible for admission provided they satisfy the Board of Postgraduate School by scoring a minimum of 50% in a qualifying examination administration by the University, may still be considered on individual merit.
Duration of Course For PGD Programmes At Nile University of Nigeria
The duration of the programme shall be minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 24 calendar months for full-time study.
Nile University of Nigeria Graduate Requirements
- To graduate, candidates must register for courses carrying not less than 36 credits and not more than 40 credits and must earn a minimum of 36 credits including all compulsory and required courses. In addition, candidates must score not less than 50% in the weighted average of the best 36 credits which must include all compulsory and required courses.
- The final determination of the award will be based on the overall weighted average marks scored in all courses and have the following classification:
- Distinction- 70% and above
- Credits – 60% – 69.9%
- Pass- 50% – 59.9%
- Fail – 0 – 49.9%
Masters Degree Programme
- For the M.A., and M.Sc., graduates of Nile University of Nigeria or any other approved University with appropriate University degree of Bachelor with at least a Second class lower.
- Candidates for the MBA (Executive) programme are required to possess a degree from a recognized University or hold professional qualifications approved by Senate e.g. HND (Upper Credit) ICAN, ACCA, ACMA, AIB, ACIS, etc and have at least five (5) years post qualification experience.
Duration of All PG Programmes
- For the M.A., M.Eng. M.Sc., the duration shall be a minimum of 18 calendar months (FENG & FNAS).
- In the case of MBA/MSC, the duration shall be a minimum of 24 calendar months.
- On the expiration of the maximum duration, a candidate may apply for not more than a 12 months extension to the Board of Postgraduate School and thereafter for one more year.
How to Apply for Nile University Postgraduate Admission Form
The Nile University of Nigeria Postgraduate Studies provides advanced educational opportunities to both the developing scholars and the working professionals therefore which ever category you fall within, you are eligible to apply.
To start your online registration click on APPLY and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions as regards the Nile University of Nigeria postgraduate form for Masters, PGD and Ph.D. 2023/2024 academic session kindly feel free to reach us via the comment section below.
Good luck in your application.