NBTE curriculum for Business Administration for ND 1 and 2 all Polytechnics Nigeria is out. All Polytechnics be it private or public operating in Nigeria are mandated to operate with the NBTE approved curriculum for Business Administration according to the as this brings about uniformity in all polytechnics in Nigeria. However, Polytechnic lecturers are at liberty to choose their teaching methods so long as the message is passed across to the students in ways they can comprehend what is being taught by the lecturer.
From all indications, there has been an increase in the search for NBTE approved curriculum for Business Administration for ND and HND fresh and returning students. The information provided here has been designed specifically for lecturers, students, Rectors as well as the general public who might be needing the curriculum for various needs especially for study and research purposes.
This post will educate all persons who are in the teaching field about the current NBTE approved curriculum for Business Administration for ND 1 and 2 which covers all the topics meant for first, second, third and fourth semester for the 2021/2022 academic session. It provides in clear terms, what is expected by the National Board for Technical Education as a body in preparing these students for the real world experience where they would be required to put in practice, knowledge acquired in your various areas of specializations.
Ideally, the NBTE curriculum for Business Administration for ND 1 first, second, third and fourth semester is continuation of what was taught in Senior secondary schools. Oftentimes, topics are repeated but this time in a broader version of what has already been taught in SS3. The NBTE curriculum for Business Administration as seen below has been designed that way so there can be a flow, that is, a continuation from the previous Senior secondary school 3 in order for fresh students to assimilate what is being taught by the lecturer.
To further emphasize the important the need for having at your possession, the latest NBTE curriculum for Business Administration is the use of this info as a checklist to ensure that all topics are treated within the prescribed period until the revision week and examination day. It covers the topics and time frame given for each topic and sub topic. It also ensures that the learning process, aims and objectives of the subject meant for that class are successfully accomplished by the Lecturer.
Note that the curriculum for Business Administration for State and Government polytechnics is the same used by private Polys in Nigeria. It is the responsibility of the Rectors through various heads of departments (H.O.DS) as any polytechnic found doing otherwise during the routine visit of NBTE monitoring team would face the penalty for going against this directive.
The importance of this course (Business Administration) cannot be overemphasized, this is one of the most important courses available under school of Managements in any polytechnic. It is a very interesting course if well lectured and having the NBTE approved scheme of work makes it even easier because, as a student, you are well aware of the topics to be treated for the full semester and session as a whole.
This post carries weight because it provides in full, details about the current NBTE curriculum for Business Administration for ND 1 first, second, third and fourth semester. I have the complete curriculum for Business Administration of work for ND 1 and ND 2 as well as HND 1 & 2 for the complete session. However I believe it would be better to break it down course per ND and HND level to avoid over clumsiness.
For those interested in how to register and start up a private Polytechnic in any state in Nigeria, it is important you go through the NBTE approved guidelines for establishing private polytechnic as this would guide you through the process and give you firsthand information on all requirements that must be put in place before your school can be approved by the Federal Executive Council.
Please note that NBTE curriculum for Business Administration 2021/2022 academic session has been made available in PDF format for FREE because of the size of the document. You can download this file and have at your disposal for reference purposes at your convenience.
What You Stand To Gain from This Post
- The current NBTE approved Curriculum for all courses offered in Polytechnics in Nigeria
- NBTE curriculum for Business Administration ND 1 for first semester.
- NBTE curriculum for Business Administration for ND 2 second semester
- NBTE approved curriculum for 2021/2022 academic session.
- General entry requirements for Business Administration for ND 1.
NBTE CURRICULUM FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ND 1 & 2
The Objective of this Course:
The National Diploma programme in Business Administration and Management is designed to focus at producing diplomats with sound theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out a number of activities in a business concern effectively. An ND diplomate should be able to carry out efficiently, the following;
- Conduct a simple structured survey on any aspect of business and make appropriate recommendations to the authority.
- Identify management problems at appropriate levels, analyze them and design management strategies to overcome them.
- Carry our inspection and auditing of books and records.
- Carry out evaluation of investment assets for investment purposes and assist in the analysis of investment proposals.
- Interpret basic statistical data.
- Assist in the preparation of short and long term budget plans.
- Write business reports and carry out various types of business communication effectively.
- Explain basic concepts and principles in economics and their applications in mixed economy.
- Apply principles of accounts to different types of accounting transactions.
- Use statistical inferences as aids to business plan and control.
- Understand the basic principles of law and apply same to business relationship and transactions.
- Explain various legal principles and procedures governing the regulations of companies as contained in company decree of 1968.
- Apply mathematics and other quantitative techniques in management decision process.
- Conduct product-planning surveys for manufacturing organizations.
- Organize sales and distribution of materials.
- Carry out market research and similar functions.
- Carry out effective purchasing tasks and sales advertising.
- Undertake proper storage and preservation of materials and goods.
- Keep simple records of financial and other transaction in any organization
- Speak and write clear, correct and effective functional English
- Buy efficiently and wisely obtaining the best possible value for every Naira spent
- Ensure continuity of supply both to the markets or production units.
The NBTE curriculum for ND Business Administration is available for download below. All that is needed of you is to click the download button and save to your mobile or desktop device for use at any time you deem necessary.
Do you have any questions as regards the NBTE curriculum for Business Administration for first, second third and fourth semester? Please feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly assist others in getting this piece of vital information by sharing, using the social media buttons at your disposal.