Searching for the accredited list of courses offered in Lead City University also known as LCU? As usual, we have compiled in details, a comprehensive list of accredited courses offered in Lead City University as approved by the NUC (Nigerian University Commission)
There are six (6) faculties and over fifty-four (54) accredited courses offered in Lead City University, you are advised to go through to confirm if your proposed course of study is offered in the university as we are well aware of the challenges some students face when choosing a particular course of study, because of the cut off marks of courses offered.
Usually, upon choosing a course of study, it is usually advised prospective students or applicants go through some of the requirements required to be eligible to study the course in question, see below basic requirements;
- Candidates must meet or surpass the cut off mark of Lead City University in order to be eligible for internal screening or admission
- The candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission (Some student swear an affidavit just to increase their ages)
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/L, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
Upon meeting these requirements as stated above, candidates becomes automatically eligible for admission into Lead City University and internal screening exercise.
List of Accredited Courses Offered In Lead City University
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Nursing Science, B.NSc.
- Biochemistry, B.Sc.
- Human Anatomy, B.Sc.
- Physiology, B.Sc.
- Public Health, B.Sc.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc.
- Medical Laboratory Science, B.MLS
- Human Kinetics & Sport Science, B.Sc.
FACULTY OF LAW
- Bachelors of Law (LLB.)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Mass Communication & Media Tech.
- Library and Information Science (B.LS.)
- Business Administration
- Economics and Development Studies
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Politics & International Relations
- Public Administration (Includes Local Gov. Studies)
- Banking & Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
- Office & Information Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN MANAGEMENT
- Estate Management, B.Sc.
- Architectural Science, B.Arch.
FACULTY OF ARTS AND EDUCATION
B.SC (ED) WITH SPECIALIZATION IN:
- English and Literary Studies, B.A.
- Performing Arts and Culture B.A.
- English Language
- Computer Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Educational Management
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- Business Education
- Social Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- Physics with Electronics
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Computer Science with Economics
- Computer Science with Electronics
- Computer & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Drug Metabolism and Chemical Toxicology
- Environmental Biochemistry
Hope this was informative enough? if you have any question(s) as regards the list of accredited courses offered in Lead City University, simply scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will shall respond in no time
Also, to get the latest information about Lead City University and happenings in the schools generally in Nigeria, you could subscribe to our blog. Good luck!
OTHER RELATED POSTS