Computer Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Computer Education) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Computer Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Computer Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Computer Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Computer Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Computer Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Computer Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Computer Education but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Computer Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Computer Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Computer Education.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Computer Education(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Computer Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Computer Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR COMPUTER EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Computer Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Computer Education as a course. Say for example; The 8 universities listed below are not just known for studying Computer Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING COMPUTER EDUCATION
Studying Computer Education as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Computer Education in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Computer Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR COMPUTER EDUCATION:
- Mathematics, Economics/Commerce plus one (1) of Chemistry/Physics/Biology
CUT OFF MARK FOR COMPUTER EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Computer Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING COMPUTER EDUCATION
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE– AAUA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), GOMBE STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – FC-GOMBE
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE– UYO
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Computer Education as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Computer Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.