The management of Ibrahim Babangida University (IBBU) Lapai has published the list of accredited university offered in IBBU for undergraduate students only. Candidates who chose IBBU during their UTME registration can confirm if courses selected is offered in IBBU Lapai
Schoolings.org thought it necessary to publish these courses as it has become impeccably necessary based on the high volume of requests from our dedicated readers as regards the subject matter (Courses offered in IBBU) most especially from candidates who wish to further their studies in the University.
Ibrahim Babangida University (IBBU) is without doubt one of the top 10 universities in Nigeria, they also offer postgraduate programmes for aspiring students who intend continuing their education in this university.
These courses as seen below are the accredited courses offered in IBBU (Ibrahim Babangida University) for undergraduates only according to NUC (Nigerian University Commission) therefore candidates or prospective students are sure of the information gathered.
Usually, upon choosing a course of study, it is usually advised prospective students or applicants go through some of the requirements required to be eligible to study the course in question.
See below basic requirements to study any of the courses offered in IBBU (Ibrahim Babangida University);
IBBU Admission Requirements
- Candidates who wish to study in IBBU (Ibrahim Babangida University) must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission.
- Candidates as expected must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered for admission at IBBU (Ibrahim Babangida University).
- No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
Upon meeting the above requirements, candidates becomes automatically eligible for admission into IBBU (Ibrahim Babangida University) and their internal screening exercise.
List Of Accredited Courses Offered In IBBU (Ibrahim Babangida University)
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Counselor Education
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Geography
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Food Science and Technology
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Sport Science and Health Education