BOWEN University School Fees Payment Procedure
1. ALL 100 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOLS FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES) USING BANKDRAFT PAYABLE UPON RESUMPTION ON SEPTEMBER 12 OR 19, AS APPLICABLE.
2. ALL 200 LEVEL AND 400 LEVEL STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOLS FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES) USING ONLINE BRANCH COLLECT E-PAYMENT SYSTEM WITH THE SKYE BANK PLC
PROCEDURE ON E-PAYMENT FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR 200L AND 400L STUDENTS ONLY
This step by step guide is prepared to give the user(s) an effective operations and management processes of e-Payment on BOWEN UNIVERSITYS’ Portal which makes all operations accessible via the web. It is a unique and seamless application which enables Students, Parents and Guardians to make payment of school fees online with ease.
Step one :To access the university website for payment, log on to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng into any browser of your choice.
- Navigate to portal and click on undergraduate students
- Click on login to view the students personalized page
- Check on returning students (200 and 400 Levels only)
- Enter your matriculation number and date of birth as login details
- Click on course registration to update your level to 200 level or 400 level as the case may be
- Click on Make payment and follow the instructions
Select the following available option of payments:
Full Payment or Specific Installment
Step 1: Click on Generate Slip
Step 2: Print the Generated Slip
NOTE: Please note that for specific installment, you can ONLY adjust the academic fees to suite the amount you want to pay.
Step two :
- If payment is by Credit/Debit Card Proceed to the Quickteller online Quickteller website @ https://www.quickteller.com/bowenuniversity
- Select undergraduate school Fees (200 level or 400 level as it applies) and Click on the “Pay” button to proceed.
- On the resulting page, enter your valid Email address, Mobile Number and Transaction ID from the generated slip from student profile in the boxes provided and click “Next” button.
- On the next page, click “Pay” button again to load the payment gateway. Enter your Credit/Debit Card information and process payment. Print your payment receipt from the screen.
- Or If the payment is by cash go to the nearest Skye Bank Branch with the GENERATED SLIP to use Branch Collect facility available on Skye Bank platform.
- For any issues relating with payment of school fees, acceptance and undergraduate online application form you can send your complaints to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this information was helpful? You could help others by sharing on your social media walls like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
You could also send your questions as regards BOWEN University School Fees Payment Procedure via the comment section below and we will get back to you immediately.
SEE OTHER RELATED POSTS