Lagos State University school of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of LASU postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 academic session. Lagos State University also known as LASU was established on the 18th of October. LASU postgraduate school till date receives one of the highest request for admission from postgraduate applicants seeking admission into this university.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about LASU Postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for LASU Postgraduate form online via LASU’s PG portal, the cost of LASU’s Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed LASU Postgraduate forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for LASU Postgraduate form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
LASU Postgraduate application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards LASU Postgraduate form for 2022/2023 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about LASU Postgraduate form by past and present PG applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about LASU Postgraduate form screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on LASU’s Postgraduate forms;
Is LASU postgraduate form out?
How much is LASU Postgraduate form?
When will LASU Postgraduate form be out?
Please when is LASU postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if LASU postgraduate registration is in progress?
Please when is LASU Postgraduate form closing date?
Will there be an entrance exam for LASU Postgraduate School?
What are the admission requirements for LASU PG School?
Can I apply for LASU postgraduate programme without NYSC
I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for LASU postgraduate form?
|FAQs on LASU Postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on LASU Postgraduate forms|
|Is LASU Postgraduate form out?||LASU Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.|
|When will LASU Postgraduate forms be out?||LASU postgraduate application form for 2022/2023 session is out at the moment.|
|Please when is LASU postgraduate screening starting?||The date for LASU’s Postgraduate form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please I want to know if LASU postgraduate registration is in progress?||Currently the Postgraduate form is on sale.|
|Please when is LASU Postgraduate form closing date?||LASU PG form closing date is 25th November, 2022.|
|Will there be an entrance exam for LASU Postgraduate School?||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants|
|How much is LASU postgraduate Form?||LASU Postgraduate Form is N25,300|
|What are the admission requirements for LASU PG School?||Check HERE for the list of LASU PG programmes and admission requirements|
|Can I apply for LASU postgraduate programme without NYSC||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for LASU postgraduate form|
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for LASU postgraduate form?||No you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on LASU Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, LASU’s Postgraduate form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for LASU’s Postgraduate form screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Complete O’level results
- First Degree Certificate (B.Sc., M.A B.Edu, B.Engr. or any HND certificate)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
Lagos State University requires five  CREDIT passes including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
Check out this free PDF file, it contains LASU Postgraduate Admission Requirement for All Programmes.
FACULTY OF ARTS
Department of African Languages.
- MA. Yoruba Literature & Culture
Department of History and International Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Relations & Strategic Studies [PGDIRSS].
- Master in International Relations & Strategic Studies [MIRSS].
- M.A in History and Diplomacy
- M.Phil./Ph.D History and Diplomacy
- Ph.D History and Diplomacy
Department of Religions
- PGD Christian Religious Studies
- M.A. Christian Religious Studies
- M.Phil./Ph.D Christian Religious Studies
- PGD Islamic Studies
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- M.Phil./Ph.D Islamic Studies
- Ph.D Islamic Studies
Department of English
- M. A. English Language
- M. A. Literature in English
- M.Phil./Ph.D in English
- Ph.D in English
Department of Foreign Languages
- Master in Translation and Interpretation
- M.A. Arabic Studies
- M.Phil/Ph.D Arabic Studies
- Ph.D Arabic Studies
- M.A. French
- M.Phil/Ph.D French
- Ph.D French
Department of Theatre Arts and Music
Theatre Arts Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
- MA. Philosophy
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education – FT/PT
B. Department of Educational Foundations & Counselling Psychology
- M.Ed.Counselling Psychology
- M.Phil/Ph.D. Counselling Psychology
- M.Ed Educational Psychology
- M.Phil/Ph.D Educational Psychology
- M.Ed Early Childhood Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed Sociology of Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Sociology of Education
- M.Ed Philosophy of Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Philosophy of Education
Department of Physical and Health Education
- B.Edu Health Education
- Phil./Ph.D Health Education
- Ed. Exercise Physiology
- Phil./Ph.D Exercise Physiology
- B.Edu Psychology and Sociology of Sports
- Phil./Ph.D Psychology and Sociology of Sports
- Ed Sports Management and Administration
- M.Phil./Ph.D Sports Management and Administration
Department of Educational Management
- Ph.D – Full Time
- MPhil/Ph.D – Full Time
- M.Ed. – Full Time
- M.Ed. – Part Time
- M.EM – Part Time
Department of Science and Technology Education
- M.Ed Science Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Science Education
- M.Ed Mathematics Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Mathematics Education
- M.Ed Educational Technology
- M.Phil/Ph.D Educational Technology
- M.Ed Computer Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Education
Department of Language, Arts & Social Science Education
- M. Ed. Language Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Language Education
- Ph.D Lang. Education
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Phil/Ph.D Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph.D Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. Social Studies Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D Social Studies Education
- Ph.D Social Studies Educ.
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION (CESSED)
- PGD in Environmental Education [ FT/PT ]
- PGD in Environmental Resource Management [FT/PT]
- Master in Environmental Management (MEM) [PT]
- M.Sc. Environmental Education [FT]
- M.Sc. Environmental Resource Management [FT]
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Environmental Education/Environmental Resource Management
CENTRE FOR PLANNING STUDIES
- Postgraduate Diploma in Planning Studies
- Master in Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Electronic and Computer Engineering
- M. Sc. Electronic and Computer Engineering
- M.Phil. /Ph.D Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D Electronic and Computer Engineering
Department of Chemical and Polymer Engineering
- PGD Chemical and Polymer Engineering
- M.Sc. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
- M. Phil/Ph.D Chemical and Polymer Engineering
- Ph.D Chemical and Polymer Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- PGD Mechanical Engineering
- MSc. Mechanical Engineering
- Phil./Ph.D Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.M General Programme (Full time)
- LLM General Programme (Part time)
- LLM Maritime and Commercial Law Programme (Part time)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Maritime Law- PGDML
- Master of Legal Studies- MLS (Part time)
- LL.M Taxation (Part time)
- MLS Taxation (Part time)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Public Administration.
- PGD Public Administration
- MSc. Public Administration with specialization in:
- Human Resource Management
- Public Policy Making and Analysis
- Local Government Administration and Management
- Public Financial Management and Budgeting
- Master in Public Administration
- M.Phil/Ph.D Public Administration
- Ph.D Public Administration
Department of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources & Industrial Relations
- Master in Human Resources & Industrial Relations (M.HRIR)
- M.Sc. Human Resources & Industrial Relations
- M.Phil/Ph.D Human Resource Management
- Ph.D Human Resource Management
Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
iii M.Sc. Bus. Admin. FT/PT with specialization in:
- International Business
- Phil/Ph.D Buss. Administration
- PGD in Business Administration
Department of Accounting
- PGD Accounting
- MSc. Accounting – Full Time and Part time
- Phil/Ph.D Accounting
Department of Banking & Finance
- PGD Finance
- Sc. Finance
Department of Management Technology
- PGD Project Management [PGDPM]
- Master of Project Management [MPM].
- MSc. Management Tech.
Department of Marketing
- PGD – Marketing
- M.Sc. Marketing – Full time and Part time
- M.Phil./Ph.D Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Botany
- M.Sc. in Botany, Plant Pathology, Mycology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Cytogenetic, Ecology, Taxonomy, Ecology Taxonomy, Plant Physiology, Ethno-medicine, Biosystematics and Bioinformatics.
Department of Fisheries
- PGD Fisheries
- M.Sc. Fisheries
- M.Phil/Ph.D Fisheries
Department of Biochemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Biochemistry
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry
- M. Phil/Ph.D in Biochemistry
- PGD in Biochemistry
Department of Physics
- Master of Science in Physics
- M.Phil./Ph.D. in Physics
- D in Physics
Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Computer Science
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Computer Science
- Ph.D. Computer Science
Department of Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
iii M.Phil./Ph.D. in;
- Organic Chemistry and Natural Products
- Analytical and Environmental Chemistry
- Physical and Inorganic Chemistry.
Department of Mathematics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics.
iii. Ph.D Mathematics with specialization in
- Pure Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Applicable Mathematics
Department of Zoology & Environmental Biology
- MSc. Zoology and Environmental Biology
- Ph.D Zoology and Environmental Biology
Department of Microbiology
- PGD Microbiology
- Sc. Microbiology
- Ph.D Microbiology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Economics
- PGD Economics
- MSc. Economics
- Phil/Ph.D Economics
Department of Geography and Planning [Full & Part Time]
- M.Sc. Geography
- M.Phil./Ph.D Geography
- Ph.D Geography
Department of Sociology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- M.Sc. Sociology
- Phil./Ph.D Sociology
- PGD DSociology
Department of Political Science
- M.Sc. Political Science
- M.Phil./Ph.D Political Science
- PGD Political Science
Department of Psychology
- M.Sc. Psychology
- M.Phil./Ph.D Psychology
- Ph.D Psychology
- Master In Criminology, Security and Legal Psychology [MCSLP]
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION (LASUSOC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Communication Studies
- Master in Communication Studies (MCS)
- Master of Science Communication Studies
- M.Phil/Ph.D Communication Studies
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
- Master in Transport Planning
- M.Sc. – Transport & Logistics
- M.Phil./Ph.D Transport & Logistics
- Ph.D Transport & Logistics
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (LASUCOM, IKEJA)
Department of Anatomy
- M.Sc. Anatomy
- M.Phil/Ph.D Anatomy
- Ph.D Anatomy
Department of Physiology
- M.Sc. Physiology
- M.Phil. /Ph.D Physiology
- Ph.D Physiology
C. Department of Community Health & Primary Health Care
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Occupational Health
iii. Master of Occupational Medicine
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
iii. Master of Philosophy (M.Phil./Doctor of Philosophy [PhD]
iv Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
How To Apply for LASU Postgraduate Admission Form
Kindly follow the steps below for applying for the postgraduate admission form.
Step 1: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) non refundable application fee into LASU Account online.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
NOTE: Visit the University website
www.lasu.edu.ng for information on admission requirements.
LASU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
Sale of LASU PG forms will be closed on the 15th of February 2022.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 08034544783 or 07081473512
Emmanuel A. Fanu
Registrar & Secretary to Governing Council
Hope this is well understood? Do you have any questions as regards the LASU PG application form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit form it.
Best of luck to all applicants.